A lovely addition to your home interior, this little bowl keeps you organized. Ideal to keep your key-set, phone, coins handy, or to keep craft items, pens, pencils, etc. organized. This container’s dimensions are ca. ∅ 3 in. x h 3 1/2 in. (ca. ∅ 8 cm x h 9 cm).
yute thread (from the hardware store),
crochet needle size N, 9 mm,
a pair of scissors.
Enjoy this project and be creative!
The yute is stiff, and great for this project’s rustic look.
Start your project with a slip knot, loop the tail-end of the string and make 6 single crochet (sc). Pull string to form a circle and slip stitch (sl st) to connect the circle.
- round 1: 1 chain stitch (cs), 2 sc in each previous stitch (st) for a total of 12 sc, connect with first sc with sl st.
- round 2: 1 cs, alternate in same previous st 2 sc and 1 sc for a total of 18 sc in this round. Connect with sl st.
- round 3: 1 cs, alternate in same previous st 2 sc and 2x 1 sc for a total of 24 sc in this round. Connect with sl st.
- round 4: 1 cs, 1 sc in back loop of each previous sc remaining at 24 sc and connect with sl st.
- round 5-11: 1 cs, 1 sc in each previous st remaining at 24 sc and connect with sl st.
- round 12: sl st in each st, and finish by pulling the string through. Fasten your string’s end into the inside of your project.