Follow the crocheting instructions to crochet a red and white key chain charm. Great for fundraisers or craft fairs, this key-chain was inspired by Dr Seuss stories like Cat in the Hat.
A lovely addition to your home interior, this little bowl keeps you organized. Ideal to keep your key-set, phone, coins handy, or to keep craft items, pens, pencils, etc. organized. This container’s dimensions are ca. ∅ 3 in. x h 3 1/2 in. (ca. ∅ 8 cm x h 9 cm).
Decorate your bag, back-pack, or key chain with a cute little harlequin.
Always practical in any kitchen a pot holder is always a great gift-idea. Made in a circular motion, the single crochet stitches are worked in the same direction to keep a clean and lean look. The dimensions are ca. 6 1/2 in. x 6 1/2 in. (16 cm x 16 cm).
The beach was an influence in the color selection as well as its design in this crochet project. The ocean waves meeting the sandy beach simulated by the increase and decrease of row-colors. This cute trendy little bag to keep your daily make-up, pencils, valuables contained. The pouches dimensions are ca. 8 1/2 in. x 5 in. (ca. 21 cm x 13 cm).
The useful pot holder is an essential part in a kitchen. Not only are the crochet pot-holders appealing, but they are also thicker then most commercially produced ones. The 24 cm/9 1/2 inches in diameter pot holder is big enough to protect counter tops from heat damages.
Follow the instructions on how to make this easy 3D crochet heart. Filled with cotton balls this crochet heart can be added to key chains, be a lucky charm, hang inside closets as a perfume keeper (with a few drops of essential oils, or perfume), or used as a toy for a child.
Tutorial on how to crochet a granny square pattern. It’s a great crocheting idea for blankets, bags, cushion… Tell me what you would use it for. Have a playful adventure with different color combinations.
Follow the tutorial on how to crochet this pointy 5 petals flower. The 8 cm/3 inches in diameter flower is a wonderful addition to a multitude of creation, headbands, pillows, etc. Teasing Spring to make its appearance! The crochet society is truly a competition with its everlasting flowers.
A tutorial on how to crochet a square pouch. By using a decorative button, this crochet idea gains an attractive look. A little pouch for your make-up, coins,gift-cards, or for a woman’s necessity. This cute little bag (appr. 4″ by 4″) is a fun and easy project to make in a little over an hour.
about 1 hours,
cotton yarn in favorite color,
crochet needle size I,
a pair of scissors.
ch chain stitch
sc single crochet
sl st slip stitch
Start your project with a slip knot and 16 ch
- round 1: poke needle in second ch, work 15 sc, 1 in each chain loop on one side and 15 ch on other chain loop side. Connect to first sc with sl st.
- round 2 – 16: 1 ch, 1 sc in each previous sc for a total of 30 sc connect last st with a sl st.
- round 17 – 21: 1 ch, 1 sc in 15 previous sc and turn your project around. This is the first row for your cover.
- round 22: 1 ch, beginning and end 2 sc combine 3rd and 4th sc, and 12th and 13th to decrease.
- round 23: 1 ch, beginning and end 2 sc combine 3rd and 4th sc, and 10th and 11th to decrease.
- round 24: 1 ch, beginning and end 2 sc combine 3rd and 4th sc, and 8th and 9th to decrease.
- round 25: 1 ch, beginning and end 2 sc combine 3rd and 4th sc, and 6th and 7th to decrease.
- round 26: 1 ch, 2 sc, 3 ch for the button hole, 2sc in last two sc.
- round 27: 1 ch, 1 sc in first sc, 3 sc around chain, and 1 sc in last sc.
Pull yarn through and sew it into your project.
Choose a button and sew it on to finish your pouch.